Our mission, vision and values
- The priority objective and our mission is the full satisfaction of our clients, associates and collaborators, together with the fulfilment of legal and regulatory requirements. We are therefore committed to offering:
- The best general administrative services
- And the best property services so that all our clients, partners and collaborators can rely on our group to offer them real and responsible solutions.
The key elements behind the growth and consolidation of our business group have been and continue to be organisation and the established procedures followed by each of the departments that make up our business group.
Each department within our business group organises its activity based on answering the following questions:
- What and who carries out each function?
- How do they carry it out?
- When do they carry it out?
Once these questions have been answered we carry out a thorough follow up of the process by way of Internal Audits.
We have a responsible and highly qualified team of personnel across all the different positions and professional categories within our business structure.
Our personnel team is made up of professional people who are fully involved in the development of the business group and committed to achieving the objectives set.
Our business group places great importance on its personnel and is a strong supporter of career recycling.
We regularly run training courses which are carried out at our central offices.
This training is intended to promote career recycling; we are convinced that such recycling will have a very positive effect on the development of our activities.